Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Don't Know

I don't know what to write about tonight. I am a little grumpy and very lethargic, and my mind seems slowed down, like the gears that usually spin up there are trying to mesh through honey or something...

Whatever, that's a strange analogy but....

I sometimes have such an outpouring of ideas and thought and creativity that I can barely contain, and I feel the need to write some of it down, in case it might be useful for reflection or introspection. A big part of my reason for starting this blog was simply self-fulfilling--I get to keep my ideas in order in a more structured, less personal diary. After that fact, if anyone can glean anything useful from my posts, great. I'd love to hear from you!

But, as to the point of this post (there really isn't one), sometimes I get caught in a creative quicksand, getting slowed down and burnt-out. Thankfully, one of my better characteristics is the fact that I usually spring out of these lulls quickly. Rest assured though, when I'm going through them they can suck.

So, to anyone out there in cyberspace who may or may not have glanced over these pages on this little blog, gimme a day or three to organize some of my thoughts. Some new topics I would like to get to sooner rather than later include:

  • The Somalian Pirates
  • Obama and What he Means to the Anarchist
  • The Importance of Thinking
  • Censorship
  • Gun Control
  • How Crime is Economically Preventable

And much more! I'll stop being lazy soon enough, and get something put out there, because creation is the most divine thing that I have ever experienced or witnessed, and I ahve a profound respect for it.



--Wrench--

No comments: